Floor-No-More™ Trumpet Mute Holder
Waterton Brass Music™ is proud to offer the best mute holder available. We have an
exclusive direct partnership with the original manufacturer of this great product:
You Can Only Get It Here. Here are some of the great features:
- Attaches to stand pole, not the desk lip, so adjusting the stand height doesn't affect the mute holder position. And since it isn't attached to the lip, it won't drag down the desk.
- Will also attach to some chair legs.
- Comes with 3 large rings (3 in. inside) and one small ring (2 1/4 in. inside).
- One large ring also has a pencil holder, and will accommodate most plastic drinking cups.
- Completely customizable: use from 1 ring to all 4.
- Folds completely down to 9 in. long by 2 3/4 in. thick by 4 in. wide.
- The clamp is lined with heavy felt, so it doesn't damage the stand pole.
- STURDY, quality construction - well-engineered & -manufactured: Designed by Joe Williams ~ A Trumpet (Cornet) Player!
(Mutes, music stand, and valve oil shown in photos are not included.)
Comments about the Floor-No-More™ Trumpet Mute Holder:
"I bought your Trumpet Mute Holder and Love It!" - Website Customer
"Simply the best and most solid mute holder available. A bit expensive, but well worth it. Very quick delivery and easy payment through my Amazon account." - Website Customer
"That's a great mute holder, guys! I wouldn't hesitate to get one of these except for the fact that I have one already. Watertonbrassmusic is doing the trumpet community a great service by making these available again." - Trumpet Herald User
"I got it. Excellent product!" - Trumpet Herald User, Website Customer
5 IN STOCK, ships the following day (separate from music orders).
Comes pre-assembled, and Priority Mail Shipping is included for U.S. orders. Non-U.S. orders ship via International First Class Mail. Please select the free shipping option upon check-out.