E-Delivery License Agreement
E-Delivery License Agreement For PDF Music Files
You must read and accept these terms and conditions for e-delivery of PDF Music Files.
WATERTON BRASS MUSIC™ and the COMPOSER/ARRANGER (LICENSOR) grant the Purchaser (LICENSEE) this non-exclusive, limited license. All rights, including intellectual property rights, inherent in copyright remain the sole property of the Copyright Holder and are protected by all International and United States Copyright laws and treaties. The music offered in these electronic documents is licensed to the Licensee and is not sold. There is no transfer of ownership of the copyright or the electronic document to the Licensee. The Licensee will be held legally responsible for any infringement of copyright which occurs as a result of Licensee's failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
• Print and copy as needed for your own personal/ensemble/institution's use, including making “rehearsal” copies. The printed copies of the music must be unaltered and include the copyright notice on the title page of every part and score.
• Store the printed copies in your own personal/organization/institution's music library.
• Store the electronic file on your personal computer and/or privately-assigned work computer.
• Make one backup copy to disc.
YOU MAY NOT
• Share, transfer or distribute the electronic file(s), or printed copies of the files, to anyone, organization or other ensemble; i.e. anything that would prevent someone else from purchasing their own copy.
• Sub-license, lease, lend, sell, rent or grant others any rights, or provide copies to others.
• Electronically transfer, by email, FTP (File Transfer Protocol), file sharing on a central computer network or any new file transfer technology yet to be discovered, an electronic copy of the licensed PDF music file.
• Share the electronic file, or printed copies of the file, in a central library for use by multiple schools or institutions.
• Make alterations or modifications to the PDFs.
• Utilize the musical content for different purposes, such as creating derivative works.
FORMAT AND COMPATIBILITY
These music files are delivered in high-resolution PDF (Portable Document Format), invented by Adobe® Systems. PDF files, which look exactly like the original document, are viewable and printable on virtually any computing platform, including Windows®, Mac® OS, UNIX® and mobile platforms such as Android™ and Apple® iOS™. The Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is available as a free download at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
DOWNLOADING & OPENING THE ELECTRONIC (PDF) FILE
After your order is complete, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to immediately download your PDF(s). Replacement links will only be sent to the e-mail address on file with the order.
PRINTING MUSIC FROM THE ELECTRONIC FILES
Obviously, you will need to print these files at home or at work on your own printer, so the quality of the printed music will only be as good as your printer. All of our PDFs are prepared with high resolution settings, and high resolution printing enabled. There are no refunds if the electronic files do not display correctly on your computer and/or print correctly on your printer, so please make sure you have the ability to read and print PDF files.